Nominate for the HOF Class of 2012
The purpose of the Davis Senior High School Hall of Fame is to recognize Alumni, Faculty, staff, friends and benefactors who during and/or after their high school years have achieved a level of excellence deserving of recognition in Athletics, Fine Arts, their personal endeavors and in their support of Davis Senior High School.
Eligibility criteria for Davis Senior High School Hall of Fame inductees;
1. Alumni, faculty, staff and friends and benefactors of DHS are eligible for nomination and induction.
2. Induction into the DHS Hall of Fame may be granted posthumously
3. Alumni nominees should have graduated a minimum of 10 years prior to nomination.
Nominees for the Hall of Fame will be considered from the following categories:
1. Nominees must demonstrate (or have demonstrated) significant achievement in or contribution to society.
1. Nominees must be an individual athlete or a team that demonstrated significant achievement while competing for DHS.
2. Nominees may also be amateur or professional athletes that achieved success at a national or international level.
1. Nominees must be DHS alumni that demonstrated significant achievement while attending DHS.
2. Nominees must have established themselves as an amateur or professional in the arts at a local, state, national or international level.
DHS Faculty and Staff
1. Nominees must be an individual (i.e. teacher, principal, coach, advisor or staff) who through personnel endeavor, leadership and sacrifice over a period of years has made an extraordinary contribution to the success of DHS.
Friends and Benefactors of DHS
Nominees must demonstrate (or have demonstrated) contributions of their time, talent(s), or have made financial contributions for the betterment of DHS.
1. Any person can nominate an individual or team to the DHS Hall Of Fame.
2. The nominator must complete the nomination form and submit it to the DHS Hall of Fame Committee by the announced deadline.
3. The Hall of Fame Committee, comprised of alumni, former faculty, administrative staff, and current student body, will select those individuals/teams to be inducted.
Class of 2012 Nomination Form
Please be as complete as possible